Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shopping With A Purpose


A-shopping I will go, a-shopping I will go...you know the rest!  How exciting that business is booming and I need to add more equipment.  Walmart, here I come.  Springform pans, parchment paper, 20 ton (!) bags of flour and sugar are within my sights.  And of course, a stop at the "package store" for the vital ingredient in our whiskey & rum cakes.  Bliss!   

Baking is such a peaceful endeavor.  Melting, stirring, blending and then the lovely scent that fills the air.  Customers constantly talk of how wonderful our whiskey and rum cakes smell and pairing a slice of our cake with a cup of coffee.  The perfect marriage.  Place an order today and enjoy it for yourself!  katieconnallyconfections@yahoo.com or contact me through our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Katie-Connally-Confections/136787046498498?ref=hl

Looking forward to hearing from you and bringing you your own delectable cake.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment