Monday, April 8, 2013



I'm in love with...my "new" Hobart/KitchenAid stand mixer!  Yep, this baby is a classic and I am so thankful to have it.  Whoever named the company "KitchenAid" knew exactly what they were doing.  This is a huge aid in my cake company.  My grandmother (the Katie Connally of "Katie Connally Confections"), had a KitchenAid.  No wonder, their products are superior, beautiful and long-lasting.  The better to make fabulous whiskey and rum cakes, my dears!  A true baker's mixer is now in my very own kitchen...Katie Connally would approve.  Nowadays they come in a variety of delicious colors from "Empire Red" to "Copper Pearl".  Mine is in standard white, and that works for me.  They also make dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges and more.  My dream kitchen will be fully equipped with KitchenAid.  Meanwhile, I have the perfect mixer for cakes, so place your order today!  Visit  KitchenAid and get your kitchen going: www.kitchenaid.com.

* Chocolate Whiskey Cake (our signature cake)

* Chocolate Butterscotch Whiskey Cake

* Pineapple Upside Down Whiskey Cake

* Lemon Whiskey Cake (June - August only)

* Golden Butter Rum Bundt Cake

* Chocolate Rum Cake

* Chocolate Butterscotch Rum Cake

* Key Lime Rum Cake (June - August only)

* Salted Caramel Whiskey Cake

* Bourbon Balls (November & December holiday time only)

$25.00 per cake (+ tax for Arkansas residents only), plus shipping (to U.S. addresses only).  E-mail me: katieconnallyconfections@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment