Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Katie Connally Confections are now for sale on ebay.  Hooray!  Ordering is even easier now for our wonderful customers.  We are also on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Katie-Connally-Confections/136787046498498?ref=hl


All our cakes are made with whiskey or rum and make perfect gifts for birthdays, showers, weekend brunch or any occasion you can think of.   They are delicious and smell incredible!  

So, how are you celebrating the arrival (for some of us) of Spring?  New dress?  New shoes?  I celebrated with new jewelry!  I love, love, love earrings and am convinced that there is no such thing as too much jewelry.  Here's my latest pair:
Gorgeous, right?  Yeah, they are!  Looking forward to wearing them tomorrow as I sneeze my way through the pollen that comes this time of year.  But my earrings will be twinkling, so there's that!  

See you in the kitchen,

Katie Connally's granddaughter




No comments:

Post a Comment