Yesterday was our first day at the Hillcrest Farmers Market with our Chocolate Whiskey Cakes and Golden Butter Rum Cakes. Enjoyed every minute! Hillcrest Farmers Market is a year-round community service of Pulaski Heights Baptist Church in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The morning started off very cold, but clear and beautiful. Chris from Little Rock Urban Farming helped us set up our tent and table. Actually, he did the whole thing! Our vendor neighbors included Ethan’s Heirloom Gardens which offers heirloom, open pollinated non-GMO plants and produce. Ellyse’s Studio Arts offers beautiful pen and ink watercolor artwork. North Pulaski Farms, Granny’s Garden, and Barnhill Orchards also had beautiful booths with lovely flowers, fruit and produce. The samples of our Chocolate Whiskey Cake were a big hit and we had a blast.
Although they are open year-round, May 4 will be the “official” opening day for the season at Hillcrest Farmers Market. If you are local be sure to stop by! If not, you can always place an order for one of our wonderful cakes on-line. E-mail your order to me and I will send an invoice or call 501-747-1073.
* Chocolate Whiskey Cake (our signature cake)
* Chocolate Butterscotch Whiskey Cake
* Pineapple Upside Down Whiskey Cake
* Lemon Whiskey Cake (June - August only)
* Golden Butter Rum Bundt Cake
* Chocolate Rum Cake
* Chocolate Butterscotch Rum Cake
* Key Lime Rum Cake (June - August only)
* Salted Caramel Whiskey Cake
* Bourbon Balls (November 15th - December 20th only)
$15.00 for a half cake, $25.00 for a whole cake (+ tax for Arkansas residents only), plus shipping (to U.S. addresses only).
E-mail me : email@example.com.
Have a great Sunday!
Katie Connally's granddaughter